Sunday, July 25, 2010

Concert in the Park with The Long Run

As part of our "Going Away Party" everyone at work and a few friends went over to Constitution Park for Concert in the Park featuring the Eagle's tribute band The Long Run. We had so much fun and enjoyed the beautiful weather and wine and drinks and finger foods. It was a BLAST!!
The boys goofing around
Daddy relaxing and enjoying the music
They announced there were about 8000 people there. And we could bring alcohol and food and there was no problem at all!

Acacia and Austin


Acacia, Me and Michael

Sammi and Michael


Me and Tim


Michael LOVES to be tickeled and Sami loved doing it!
Doc and Vondea
Lara and Michael (she looked BEAUTIFUL in red)

Chris and Amber and baby Bradyn who should be making his appearance any time now!

Donielle and Justin

Jackie, Tim and Amber

Michael, Me and Chris

Vondea and Chris

Vondea and Mrs. McQuillan

Doc and Chris
Me and Donielle


Jackie and Sammi

People went all out for this!!

Me and Jackie

Michael, Lara, ?, Brian and Alec

John and Jackie

Bubbles are a good thing




Tim and Sammi

Stephanie, Me and Lara before the concert

Michael, Steph and Me

1 comment:

Lara Baas said...

Oh, JP! Boohoo! Can we just keep dragging this "Goodbye" out forever?? Ok, that's not fair of me. These are great pics and I'm going to steal some, if that's okay. I was a little overwhelmed and didn't even take any pics of my own husband, so I'm gonna snag one of him before I post my own pics so no one knows...haha!

I am so excited for you and your new adventure! This is going to be an amazing chapter in your life and I know you will be SO happy. I would have nothing else for you.

You are a wonderful woman, a terrific mother, and the best of friends. I have been blessed to have had you in my life these years.

Next time in Virginia!!! I'll have Michael keep an eye out for week long trainings in Quantico and we'll synchronize our schedules for tours of DC and I'll come see your town and we'll have drinks...

Love you, girl.