Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day of School!!!








Today was Timmy's first day of school! Third grade! Can everyone believe it?? I'm on the PTC Board (aka PTA) and I was working with that this morning when Tim hooked up with his friends, Destiney, Savannah and Estephanie. It was time to go in and I asked him if he wanted me to walk him to his class, and he said "no, I'm a big kid". TEARS!! My baby is growing up!! He's going to do great and we're so proud of him!!!




Here's a picture of Michael. It looks like he's just doped up, but he's really asleep. He sleeps with his eyes open!! The picture doesn't give the situation justice, but I think it's just funny!!




The other picture of Timmy is pigtails is just funny. I was giving him a hard time about his hair getting so long and we all know how goofy he gets late at night. So it was late at night and he was being goofy so I put his hair in pigtails and he was running around being a goofball. I won't be doing that anymore, so don't think he's being a sissy. He LOVES girls too much!

No comments: